Hundreds of thousands of sales and sales management professionals have profitably used the texts researched and developed by J. Douglas Edwards.
He was the Master Sales Coach and Sales Tips presenter of his time. His favourite topics were handling objections, negotiation persuasion and communication skills.
He answers all the HARD questions with confidence and competence. Examples include
- What does it take to be a PROFESSIONAL?
- Are Questions really the Answers?
- Is it essential to control the Sales Process? How do you correctly QUALIFY a prospect? How to you handle OBJECTIONS?
- Are OBJECTIONS OBSTACLES or ORRORTUNITIES?
- When do you CLOSE THE SALE?
- HOW do you do it?
- What do I SAY?
- Which are the BAD WORDS and which are the GOOD WORDS?
- Is FOLLOW UP important?
- Is there a FINE ART TO COMMUNICATION?
- What do you do in a CRISIS?
- Is it necessary to CLOSE IN COMBINATIONS?
- If you need answers to one or all of these questions, read on.
His impact is almost beyond comprehension. By addressing over 200,000 people every year, by conducting incredibly effective high intensity training workshops, for all segments of business and industry, as a professional consultant and advisor to many highly placed corporate executives, he redefined selling as a profession.
His recordings for business and industry were all bestsellers. His personality and methods have been featured in countless presentations.
J. Douglas Edwards was internationally recognised as the ultimate “Master of Persuasion” and persuasion techniques. He turned these techniques into a new science and reduced the science into an understandable, crisp, clear strategy….
The strategy of the new generation of sales professionals!